Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Commenting on Blogger

Does anyone else have problems commenting on Blogger blogs?  I visit a few regularly and have had difficulty in leaving responses.  On some if I reply using my Google account it won't send the reply through but when I switch to Name/URL I can get it to work.  Lately on a couple when I click "Send" my reply just vanishes.

I'd assume it's a browser setting but I've had this problem on multiple computers using multiple browsers, do I don't think it's my computer.

Anyone else having this problem, or know how to fix it?  If you have trouble posting a comment about it, e-mail me at capped.crusader@gmail.com.  Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! really great info Thanks we running a new site related to quotes and this site will give u a chance by which u can be get Short sweet love quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good site. Lovely info. I invite to visit my page: Quotes about dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.

    make money with stock market

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important topic. i came to know about so many things or tips.

    Naisoso Island

    ReplyDelete